How Can I Prove My Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome Was Caused by a Personal Injury Accident in California?
Even if the initial injury appears minor, it may quickly escalate into the excruciating and sustained pain associated with CRPS.
When our California clients suffer from CRPS, they need a legal advocate by their side who will accurately outline how the condition affects their day-to-day activities and overall quality of life.
That is what our experienced personal injury lawyers in San Diego County provide.
Here is how we can help you establish a compelling legal strategy for CRPS injuries that resulted from another’s negligence.
Establishing the Facts Behind the Injuries That Led To Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
Working with an experienced personal injury attorney in San Diego provides California residents who are affected by CRPS the legal insight they need to explore the facts of the case and determine how negligence contributed to the development of their condition.
As your personal injury attorneys in San Diego, Martinez & Schill will:
- Investigate the details from the accident that caused your injuries to prove negligence contributed to the incident itself, which led to CRPS.
- Review your medical records, interview your physicians, and review your overall treatment plan to understand the extent of your ongoing and future medical needs.
- Work with CRPS experts such as pain management doctors to offer their expertise in proving your injury.
- Build your personal injury claim to include the evidence, medical requirements, and overall financial recovery needs to begin negotiating with the at-fault party’s insurance company.
- Negotiate a fair and just settlement from the negligent party’s insurance company.
Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome may be accompanied by medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages caused by a lifelong, incurable condition. If we cannot achieve the settlement our clients need to live a full life while managing CRPS, we will litigate their personal injury claim inside a courtroom to pursue the best results for their unique needs.
Contact Our Experienced Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome Attorneys in San Diego at Martinez & Schill, LLP for a Free Case Evaluation
If you have been involved in an accident that contributed to your CRPS, or simply have questions about your legal rights and options to pursue the at-fault party for your financial recovery, contact our skilled Riverside personal injury lawyers at Martinez & Schill, LLP to discuss how our lawyers seek real solutions that produce optimal results for our clients today by calling 951-200-4630 to schedule a free case assessment.