The scholarship is designed to offset the costs of tuition or the miscellaneous expenses associated with preparing for the winner’s future as an attorney.
The Martinez & Schill LLP Legal Scholarship details include:
Start date: February 24th, 2022
End date: January 31st, 2023
(Winner will be notified via email no later than February 15th, 2023)
Eligible applicants must:
- Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be accepted or attend a law school in the U.S.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident who is authorized to work in the country
Prospective scholarship recipients must submit the following entry requirements no later than January 31st, 2023:
- Proof of legal U.S. residency, which can include a birth certificate, passport, or permanent resident card
- One- to three-page essay describing the area of law the applicant intends to pursue/is pursuing and why
- Proof of acceptance or attendance from a law school in the U.S.
The $1,000 scholarship award will be made payable directly to the student in the form of a check and is designed to be used for educational expenses only.
Applications for The Martinez & Schill LLP Legal Scholarship must be received no later than the end of day on January 31st, 2023 to be considered for the award.