Michelle has extensive experience in litigating personal injury, product liability, professional liability, construction injuries and insurance matters. Michelle has proven trial experience and has worked on many multi-million dollar lawsuits.
Prior to founding Martinez & Schill LLP, Michelle spent much of her career working for insurance companies defending contractors and corporate entities in personal injury and construction defect cases. Michelle’s past experience in working with insurance companies has provided her additional insight on how to negotiate the best settlement results for her personal injury clients.
As a San Diego native, Michelle draws on her wide network of colleagues and friends in the local community to create the best results custom tailored for her clients. Michelle’s approach to litigation is well-balanced which allows her to build professional relationships and work productively with attorneys on both sides of the fence, but aggressively pursue litigation when necessary.
Michelle spends her free time with her family.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Construction Injuries
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, CA (2008), J.D.
- San Diego State University, San Diego, CA (2004), Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences: Political Science and Psychology
- California, 2008
Past Employment Positions:
- Jampol Zimet Skane & Wilcox, Law Clerk and Associate, 2007 to 2010
- Skane Wilcox, Associate, 2010 to 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Lawyer’s Club San Diego
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- San Diego County Bar Association
Honors and Awards:
- San Diego County Top Attorney 2014, Real Estate and Construction Law