Tag Archives: alcohol beverage control

In California, you are required to have the appropriate license issued by the Alcoholic Beverage Control, or ABC, if you plan to sell, serve, or manufacture beer, wine, or distilled spirits at a public or private facility. People are often … Continue reading

Posted in Liquor Licensing, Restaurant/Hospitality | Tagged , , , , | Comments Off

Whether your dream is to open the number one night club in Southern California or if you’re hoping to create a romantic atmosphere in a world famous 5 star restaurant, you’re going to need a liquor license before you can … Continue reading

Posted in Liquor Licensing | Tagged , , , | Comments Off